Wednesday, May 25, 2011

#11 Favorite thing right now

Netflix.

I know Kyle and I were probably the last people on the face of the planet to get Netflix. But we got it. And we love it!! Mostly because of the online streaming!!!

So far I've watched countless movies... as well as Rowan has been able to have some of his favorite cartoons available immediately. But I think the best part for me are the tv series I've never seen before. I've already watched all of Arrested Development (can I just say WHEN is the movie coming out??) and My So Called Life. I can't believe I had never seen My So Called Life!!

We are now on Rescue Me. ;-) This is going to make the television off season much more enjoyable!!

1 comment:

  1. i was sooooo sad when they cancelled my so called life. i have always loved claire danes.

    ReplyDelete